Full mouth reconstruction involves countless specialists from Dentaire, one of the best dental clinics in India performing procedures like crowns, bridges and veneers. The team of experts like periodontists (specializing in the gums), oral surgeons, orthodontists (specializing in tooth movements and positions) and endodontists (specializing in the tooth pulp) work in synchronisation to render a Full Mouth Reconstruction and Full Mouth Rehabilitation. A plethora of smiles spread across the vast expanse of this world is Dentaire’s most prized possession, and a full mouth rehabilitation will make yours another smile in our arsenal!
The need for Full Mouth Rehabilitation may result from:
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth that have been injured or fractured.
- Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
What does Full Mouth Rehabilitation involve?
A full mouth reconstruction typically combines a number of techniques to rebuild your bite and individual teeth, improve their functionality, and restore the aesthetics of your smile. Some of the techniques we often use include:
Removing hopeless or severely infected teeth
- Re-establishing your natural bite
- Dental implants
- Porcelain crowns
- Partials or dentures
The process is different for every patient.